bytebeam on master [?] on ☁️ (ap-south-1)
❯ qovery auth
Opening your browser, waiting for your authentication...
bytebeam on master [?] on ☁️ (ap-south-1) took 10s
❯ qovery log
Error: 403 Forbidden
Also cli always default to an application which I’ve deleted in the environment
You need to reset the context with the command
qovery context set since your app no longer exists. Can you try?
That works! Thanks Romaric.
There seems to be a few problems with cli. Can you please help me with these
- I can’t exit out
qovery log -f with CTRL + C
- Can I disable timestamps in logs because my native logging also has timestamps
- Is there a way to easily switch applications and environments? Using command line flags instead of interactive inputs?
- logging in to bash seems to be wrapping lines. This doesn’t happen with my native kubectl exec using same container
- How do I access underlying kubernetes cluster to use it with kubectl?
- Apologies! This seems to be my terminal issue. Went away after I restarted my terminal
- I use bash
Edit: Upon investigation, this doesn’t seem to be a default terminal app in mac os. kitty or other terminal apps are causing this