Can't delete Kubecost

There was an error deleting Kubecost

":x: job failed !

:arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down:
Either it couldn’t be executed correctly after 0 retries or its execution didn’t finish after 5.00 minutes.
Underlying error: BackoffLimitExceeded: Job has reached the specified backoff limit.
This most likely an issue with its configuration/code.
Look at your job logs in order to understand if the problem comes from the job code failure or if you just need to increase its max duration timeout.

:rescue_worker_helmet: Can’t solve the issue? Please have a look at our forum https://discuss.qovery.com/"

https://console.qovery.com/organization/0ac7d1b5-130a-4edf-b861-f60a6a137aaf/project/570bdb74-5f5d-43ed-aebc-7c2fecbf2ad1/environment/1ffb2b9f-31d2-4a00-9957-ee4a3e88248d/services/general

First of, hello ! :slight_smile:

Seems you wanted to install Kubecost on your cluster.
Somehow the setup seems to be bad HELM_REPO_PATH is not set (tutorial here). App logs here.

While it should allow delete, I think it’s this preventing app to be deleted.
Can you please try to set HELM_REPO_PATH redeploy the job then try to delete?

Let me know how it goes.

Cheers

Hi (sorry)

But the variable is SET and there’s always this error indicating that it’s not.

Well, now it seems the error is No KUBECONFIG or /root/.kube/config found
you need to set one variable for kubeconfig

Let me know how it goes :slight_smile:

How do I find the value to put in this variable?

On Scaleway, you can get your cluster kubeconfig via UI directly, go to your kubernetes clusters => Scaleway Elements Console

Then open the file, base64 encode its content and set it in KUBECONFIG_B64 env var and redeploy the app.

Let me know if it helps.

Now there are these errors.

Isn’t it possible to force the deletion?

Release "kubecost" does not exist. Installing it now.

job-zf04dc…cost-nr662

qovery-

03 Oct, 10:52:14:78

Error: repo kubecost not found

You were missing HELM_REPO_ADD_URL

Adding it, the deployment looks better.

Now kubecost is properly deployed on your cluster, feel free to delete it if you want :slight_smile:

Let me know if there is any other issues.

Cheers

Many Thanks :slight_smile: