Multiple Qovery Domains, Custom Domain Not Working

I’m trying to understand all the links in the “List of Links” when I click the open button.

There are two different qovery.io links. One works, one doesn’t. The one that doesn’t is also the one that my custom domain is pointed to, therefore that one doesn’t work either. The other qovery.io domain works perfectly though.

Hello,

Can you provide me the link (starting by console.qovery.com from your browser) of your application, so I can take a look ?

@Erebe Sure - Qovery Web Console | The simplest way to deploy your full-stack apps in the Cloud

Here you go ! Both of your domains are working correctly now https://keto.timw.co, https://z8ecbb97c-gtw.qovery.io

We made a fix last week, and you just needed to re-deploy your application to have the new one
Sorry for the inconvenience

1 Like

@Erebe I also have this challenge with my Fastify app. It is running, but I get a “default backend - 404” error. My console link is Console. My custom domain is Coinverge API

I would love to add here that I love the platform and the good work put into it. Thanks in anticipation.

Here are some screenshots

Hey @laravellously, is it still the case? Sometimes it takes some time for the DNS changes to propagate :x

Hello,

It seems the issue is coming from your application consuming too much ressources and being killed

If you take a look at the application logs

02 Aug, 17:23:02.358
	Setting up the template...
02 Aug, 17:23:09.444
	Killed
02 Aug, 17:23:09.451
	npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
02 Aug, 17:23:09.451
	npm ERR! errno 137
02 Aug, 17:23:09.456
	npm ERR! cms@0.1.0 start: `strapi start`
	npm ERR! Exit status 137
	npm ERR!
	npm ERR! Failed at the cms@0.1.0 start script.
	npm ERR! This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.

You can see it being killed exit status code 137 which is most likely due to Out of Memory.

You can go in the application settings and increase ressources for your app (up to 512 Mo for the community)