Relevant information to this issue:
- OS: MacOS 13.2.1
- Link to your application - Qovery console
I’m trying to use a private Scaleway container registry,
ci-builds, created in the same project I use for Qovery. The registry region is PAR, so the endpoint is
I used an nginx image for my test, with a $CI_COMMIT_REF_SLUG from GitLab as tag.
# Dockerfile FROM nginx
I push images built in gitlab-ci to this registry.
docker push command I have no problems, the registry works perfectly fine, I can pull this image from the registry and run it locally.
But I’m not able to deploy an application from this container registry in Qovery UI.
The error is the same as in this thread but creating a new registry didn’t solve the issue. Regardless of configuration I always have the same error :
I think something is wrong in my registry configuration or in the application configuration.
I wasn’t able to find an example in the documentation for Scaleway CR.
I have serious doubts about some values:
- in the registry configuration, the region value : I started with
PAR, the value I saw in Scaleway registry page, then I tried
par-fr, the value I found in the Scaleway API doc.
- in the application configuration I’m not sure about image name, I tried
rg.fr-par.scw.cloud/ci-builds/nginxbut nothing works
HOW TO REPRODUCE
- create a Scaleway CR registry with:
- URL : https://rg.fr-par.scw.cloud/<scaleway_registry_namespace> (https:// + registry endpoint from Scaleway)
- region : fr-par (or PAR ?)
- access key : xxx
- secret key : xxx
- create application from this registry:
- image name : rg.fr-par.scw.cloud/<scaleway_registry_namespace>/<image_name> (or only <scaleway_registry_namespace>/<image_name> ?)
- tag : tag available in registry