MongoDB can't connect

Hello,
I tried to connect my MongoDB instance with MongoDB Compass however, I get an error(connect ECONNREFUSED xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:27017). I added all the details in the fields correctly. I even tried to use SSL with the certificate that you can find on: https://hub.qovery.com/docs/using-qovery/configuration/database/mongodb/#credentials, but it keeps giving me the same issue. I also tried to connect to the database using the connection details but then I get this error:

2021/07/17 09:21:09 [] server selection error: server selection timeout, current topology: { Type: Unknown, Servers: [{ Addr: INSTANCEID-mongodb.qovery.io:27017, Type: Unknown, Average RTT: 0, Last error: connection() error occured during connection handshake: dial tcp xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:27017: connect: connection refused }, ] }

@Erebe any chance you can take a look at this?

hey!
here, not really the “answer” but maybe this can help somehow Simplest way to deploy your Deno application with MongoDB database | Qovery

Hello @rickmartensnl,

Can you let me know the console.qovery.com url of your database so I can take a look please ?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.