How to write a G2 review?

G2, as you might already know, is a key website for real users to share authentic reviews about technologies, tools, and platforms that they use.

Other users benefit from these peer reviews and insights, enabling them to make informed decisions for their business requirements.

Your honest and open feedback would be constructive, so we can help more organizations like yours test and release features faster and make Qovery known worldwide.

Below are simple step-by-step instructions that will show you how to write a G2 review; if you have any further questions, do not hesitate to post a comment below this post.

➜ Step 1: Visit Qovery’s G2 Profile

Click on “Submit a review.”

• You might need to minimize the chat pop-up by clicking on the orange down arrow.

➜ Step 2: Sign in to G2

Why do I need to log in to leave a review?**

To provide value to searchers, G2 must ensure all reviews are valid. The way to do so is to validate that you are an actual user.

Click on “Continue to login”. You have two options:

• Option 1: Your LinkedIn account (This is the easiest way to log in).
  • Option 2: Your business e-mail.

Once you fill out the form, you will receive an email for verification. Click on the link in the email.

➜ Step 3: Write your review

The questions might seem like a lot, but they are pretty simple and should take about 5 minutes to fill.

Text boxes have a minimum character number. Listed below are a few more guidelines:

• There are multiple sections, be sure to fill in all the ‘required’ fields.
  • Please try and fill in as many questions as possible from the satisfaction survey. Answering the optional questions will help other users like yourself evaluate our platform better in comparison to others in the market.
  • Click on “NEXT” at the bottom of the survey.

➜ Step 4: Confirm you are a user

While this step is optional, we highly recommend you do it, so your review doesn’t accidentally get rejected. :smiling_face_with_tear:

• Login to your Qovery account.
  • Upload a screenshot of your account on Qovery.

➜ Step 5: Submit your review

Once you have completed all sections, please take a moment to:

• Review your grade.
  • Review that the green lines are at or close to the maximum. This means you have completed all or most of the review.
  • Click “Submit”.

All done!

If you want to check out Qovery’s reviews on G2, click here.

FAQs

1) Why do I need to sign up with G2 to leave a review?

G2 needs to verify your identity to confirm that you are not an employee or competitor of the software you’re reviewing. Linkedin profiles and business emails are the best way to verify your information. However, this information is not tied to your review, and you can choose to post your review anonymously.

2) Are G2 reviews anonymous?

The choice is yours! You can choose to have your name appear publicly, or you can also choose to submit a review anonymously. Near the bottom of the review, there is an option that says, “I would like this review to appear as Unattributed. Check this box to leave your review anonymously. You can always change your review from private to public and vice-versa in your profile at any time.

Of course, we would love it if you would do it publicly. :purple_heart:

3) Do I need to fill in all the questions?

For a review to be considered complete, you need to fill in all of the required questions in the ‘satisfaction survey’. (screenshots below).

4) How long should my answers be?

There is no maximum but to give you an idea, here are some testimonials that we already have on our website that are of a pretty good length.

Video Guide

A step-by-step walk-through to submit your G2 review.

2 Likes