I am thrilled to announce the first Qovery Deploy Hackathon!
We know many of you are building great applications with Qovery. With the power of your favorite technical stack, we want to see more of what you can build!
Practice your coding skills, ship an app, and earn a shirt!
- Get $30 in Qovery credits using this form.
- Join #deploy-hackathon in the Qovery Discord.
- Build a CRUD application with a UI.
- Blog about how and what you are building.
- Submit your app with this form.
Follow these guidelines when building your app.
Build a CRUD application that has an interactive UI.
Your application needs to show the four database operations: Create, Read, Update, Delete. You are free to pick whatever content you will CRUD on.
Use an Open Source license
Use one of the following permissive licenses for your code: MIT, Apache, BSD-2, BSD-3, or Commons Clause.
Your app may be showcased on Qovery blog.
Deploy with Qovery
Deploy your app with Qovery from GitHub.
Get a Qovery shirt, sticker pack, and $100 Qovery credits for a valid application submission!
- Contest entry period ends August 30, 2021, 11:59 pm PST/ 8 AM UTC on August 30, 2021.
- Teams of 1 to 4 individuals
- Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law or regulation.
- All entries must be new projects and created during the hackathon period.
- Use one of the following permissive licenses for your code: MIT, Apache, BSD-2, BSD-3, or Commons Clause.