After environment variables moved from secret to environment app doesn't deploy

Issues information

My issue

Couple of days ago the app started throwing errors during deploy (and there shouldn’t have been any changes that would cause that).

Poking around the deploy error it was evident that both my Redis and Postgres have failed to connect which led me to discovery that some of the environment variables that lived in secret have now been moved to environment (without my doing) and my aliases required for connection config have been broken.

I restored the aliases and everything should map correctly again now, yet my app is still having hard time starting.

What is even more peculiar is that when I am trying to debug if the env variables are there, I can’t seem to see any console.log values in the log :\

Hello,

First sorry about that I completely missed alias on secret when doing the migration :frowning:
Regarding your issue, can you give me the url of your application (the one starting console.qovery.com from your browser) so I can investigate your case please ?

No worries, thanks for replying promptly :slight_smile:

Hope this helps - Qovery Web Console | The simplest way to deploy your full-stack apps in the Cloud or this as an app itself - Qovery Web Console | The simplest way to deploy your full-stack apps in the Cloud

The issue is fixed, thanks for reporting :slight_smile:
(It was hostname of the database that was not declared correctly, the variables were correct)

Your app is now working great https://z055d5ae5-z565df859-gtw.qovery.io/ :partying_face:

Amazing, thank you @Erebe, good to know I wasn’t going crazy. Thanks for taking care of this.