Deployment builds, times out on `waiting to be assigned an Ip`

INFORMATION

ISSUE
The application builds and a pod is successfully created (thanks @rophilogene for the tips). I can shell into the pod with qovery shell. The deployment loops on waiting to be assigned an Ip and eventually fails, terminating the pod. I’ve deleted the service and recreated to rule that out.

━━ πŸ“ Deployment Status Report ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┃ Application at commit ab8b40379275afc4507e0e5ff5ab92ff350d5b44 deployment is in progress ⏳, below the current status:
┃ πŸ”€ Loadbalancer app-z48b83689-tapi-public-tcp is STARTING
┃  |__ πŸ’­ waiting to be assigned an Ip
┃  |__ ℹ️ Ensuring load balancer
┃  |__ ℹ️ Applied LoadBalancer DaemonSet kube-system/svclb-app-z48b83689-tapi-public-tcp-a09ae4d7
┃
┃ πŸ›° Application at old version has 0 pods: 0 running, 0 starting, 0 terminating and 0 in error
┃ πŸ›° Application at new commit ab8b40379275afc4507e0e5ff5ab92ff350d5b44 has 1 pods: 1 running, 0 starting, 0 terminating and 0 in error

❌ Deployment of Application failed but we rollbacked it to previous safe/running version !
⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️

HOW TO REPRODUCE

Start a deployment

Something may be corrupt in that environment. I deleted all the services, then tried to delete the environment which resulted in the status β€œDelete error”. I renamed it to dev-deleteme and don’t have any way to remove it.

I created another dev environment but the application deployment has the same issue waiting to be assigned an Ip