What will happen with old v1 Community plans after we switch to V2

I know there a lot of topics, talk, discussion about how free plans and community plans will change when we are in V2. But can we have an .“detail-more” about community plans
Let said, if someone don’t have an credit card for 45$, (like me T_T), and of course, don’t making an app that commercial (just hobbyhist developer) and doing side-project. Will Qoery still allow them to host an app and keep the app working as long as they want?. Im still confusing . This below is v1 plans. Its easy to know what an free hobbyist develop can do . Still don’t know about v2

The community plan does not accept a credit card. It’s free forever. I will ping @rophilogene in this thread so he can explain it in more detail.

1 Like

The community plan is the previous free plan, but with major changes in it,

1. now the community plan will give users 45$ credit, with each 15$/app/month, you can run 3 apps for one month, Hosting database count as an app.
  2. These credits cant be purchased,
  3. These are not recursive.
  4. You can earn more credits under bonus reward program, or bug bounty program. By giving back to community you can earn credits, like engaging qovery on twitter, helping community with articles, tutorials, forums etc,
    5.Main purpose of this plan is to let users try Qovery service before hand, and let them decide if they wanna invest or not, so basically its a demo plan but with rewards for community helpers
  5. You can read about this in the guide section :slightly_smiling_face: there is a lot better explanation on what you can give back to community and what you will get in return​:slightly_smiling_face:. Hope this clears your doubt​:slightly_smiling_face:
1 Like

The part of 45$ credit card " 1. now the community plan will give users 45$ credit, with each 15$/app/month, you can run 3 apps for one month, Hosting database count as an app." is the reason why im so confusin :smiley: .

Can you help me clear this example:
Let said i deployed 3 small application in 5 July then after 5 August . I’m not allow to deploy anymore/the app will stop working?

Yeah they will stop🙂, and you will have spent all the credits, but with rewards programs you can earn more credits

Thank you @Aggis15 and @KartikBazzad for helping @Hoangtho1997 :heart:

Yes the community plan is free while you give back to the community as Kartik said. You can reach the status of ambassador and get recurrent credits. This is a model where everybody win. I hope to see you becoming an ambassador :slight_smile:

@Aggis15 , @KartikBazzad and @Stun3R are greate examples of ambassadors. They help the community to become better.

1 Like

Thanks for @rophilogene and Kartik,Aggist15 for helping me a lot. Now i understand really clear now. Actually the ambassador bounty is sweet and interesting. It actually win-win modal

2 Likes