Qovery Cluster name preventing deployment

Hey guys! Today i was experiencing a weird issue after changing the name of my cluster couple weeks ago, cant really say if the issue started with a merge or just the inactiveness on deployment made the issue appear just now (when we are actively deploying)

Screen Shot 2022-08-02 at 2.54.48 PM

This appeared after I attempted to update our database instance name inside the environment. As you can see the error was not to specific. The instance was being changed frominstance-platform to main-db. So based on that error it could not be related to the name as the dictionary was pretty much the same

After cloning the environment then this error appeared
Screen Shot 2022-08-02 at 7.52.30 PM
Seems like a more verbose version of the above one, and basically now being able to see where the dictionary was not being respected (on the cluster name)

I think the web-console should update its validation for clusters to prevent this weird error, i have been blocked by this for quite a while and I just happened to clone the environment out of desperation :sweat_smile:

Would have love for:

1. Qovery rejecting my cluster naming convention beforehand
  2. Qovery to have shown me a non-truncated version of the above error (if it was even available with the entire trace)

Hope this is helpful! And to anyone experiencing something similar, the solution is to just change the cluster name on your Qovery web console