Error 400 when creating a new project

Hi,

I got an error when I’m trying to create a new project. It occurs right after clicking on the “create” button.

You can find right here what my console prints about the error

Can you reload the web console page to see if you get the right organization id in the URL?

Unfortunately, I can’t since I also cannot see my organizations list :smiley:

And when you logged out and sign in again?

1 Like

cant create new apps and browser console gives:

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 ()

1 Like

It’s all good now :wink:
Thanks

works after re login

1 Like

FYI, the team is working on a fix for this issue.

I have the same issue :smiley:

When I created an application and I navigate into it I get 501 status code & 403 when I try to deploy it :frowning:

EDIT: I get this error since it tell me that I have no credits :smiley: Here the error from the API: No remaining credit - your applications are no longer working until you add credits. Go to referral settings to gain credits.

It would be great if we had a popup telling us when this happens because I just had a Database could not be deployed instead of No remaining credit....

1 Like

Hey @Stun3R, I am gonna give you all free credits within a few hours. We’re fixing a bug on that part before and we good to go. I keep you posted.

1 Like

I also have the same issue

I have the same issu I can’t deploy anything

If you ran out of credits, the only way to gain them back is to contribute to the community. You can learn more here: Rewards | Docs | Qovery

If you didn’t receive your $45 initial signups credits, you can request them here and the team will evaluate if you’re entitled to them: Qovery - Request Qovery Credits