Application could not be deployed. No remaining credit

When creating a new community account without credit and try to deploy an app this error message appears
“Application could not be deployed”

I had no information why so I checked the response of API requests :
“No remaining credit - your applications are no longer working until you add credits. Go to referral settings to gain credits.”

You should display this message instead of generic error message.

Hello,

the team is working on this feature in order to make it clearer for users.

2 Likes

Hi there

I just signed up @ Qovery. I tried to deploy an app following the instruction here.

I am seeing this error when I’m triggering App Deploy

“No remaining credit - your applications are no longer working until you add credits. Go to referral settings to gain credits.”

So far during the onboarding, there was no mentioning the credit, and all on a sudden it’s blocking me. Maybe something should be clearly written in the blog about this?

Everyone gets $45 initial startup credit. There is currently a bug where accounts are marked as fraudulent. You can apply to get your Qovery credits here.

it has been more than 2 weeks please fix as soon as possible :frowning:

Usually, we grant $45 of free credits automatically during the signup. However, in some rare cases, the system asks us to validate the user before granting credits. We need to perform some validations because of the past experiences with people abusing the platform using torrents, crypto-mining, etc.

To speed up the process, please send me a message on Linkedin with a link to your project @ Qovery.

I’m a bit late to this thread - but I found out today that there is a beta RESTful API that also offers an endpoint to fetch credits: [BETA] Qovery API

1 Like